Nude Geometric Nails

13.1.16


   Today, I chose to do a geometric nude nail design because I think that this is a perfect nail color for this time of the year and the design is really easy to make! I hope you like it! If you want you can give this post a thumbs up!







       



Firstly, I used "Mystic Nailwear" by Avon and "562" by Christian Artesio! The "Mystic" is a great nail polish which gives the metallic effect that I love. I painted my nails with two coats, but the "562" needed only one because it was very opaque

















Then, I just made a triangle with the same metallic nail polish with the use of duct tape. After the nail polished dried, I used a nail art brush and acrylic paint to draw the two black lines over the triangle. Lastly, I just waited for the acrylic paint to fully dry and I sealed my design with a top coat!



















You can like this post and tell me in the comments what do you think!:)





Next post  (20.1.16)

Thank you!
G.V.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews