Blue Ombre Nails

8.5.16




Summer is just around the corner, so I decided to go for a trip at the beach! I painted my nails with five shades of blue! 

To find out more about this manicure, just keep reading!

Let's start!



Here is my manicure!






I love these simple ombre nails! Blue nail polish is my favorite and this simple manicure reminds me of summer so much!

The five nail polish I used:

~Rimmel London "3156"   (For thumb)
~Lee Hatton "178 Blue Bird"    (For index finger)
~Make up Selective    (For middle finger)
~Christian Artesio "540"    (For ring finger)
~Lee Hatton "174 Flirty"    (For pinky)








Thank you for reading!

If you love manicures, you can always subscribe to my blog♥


My social accounts:


♥ Instagram

♥ Twitter

♥ Pinterest


Next post  (22.5.16)



See you soon,
Giwtavr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews