Marble Stone Nails

6.7.16



Stone marble nail design was a trend a while ago and I think it still is, and not only for nails, but for decor too. There are many combinations of colors and that is why I didn't go with the regular black & white one. Instead, I chose light blue with gold! I think these are perfect together! 

To find out more about this nail design, just keep reading!

Let's start!



There is a variety of ways to create this design and one of them is with a plastic wrap (cellophane).

I used as a base color a light blue "174 Flirty" by Lee Hatton. It needs three coats even though it says "one coat", but in this case I only had to paint it twice because it wouldn't be noticeable later. At least it dries fast!


Then I took some cellophane and I crumpled it up and I used a drop of "66" by ADAMO, which is a dark blue-grey color, on the cellophane. 


After it dried, I used another sheet of cellophane with the same technique with "Mystic" by Avon nailwear, which is a metallic gold nail polish. 


I let it dry completely and I used a top coat to seal my design!






If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


My social accounts:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


Next post (13.7.16)



See you soon,
Giwtavr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews