15 Colors for Fall 2016!

9.10.16


I'm back with a new post which is a little different from the other ones! It is a collab post with Marianthi from Marstylebook blog. She is doing 5 outfits for fall! You can check it out here! It is the time of the year when, the weather is changed, it is cold outside and the leaves of the trees have warmer colors! Yeah, fall 2016! In this post, you will find 15 colors that you can wear this season on your nails!



To find out more about this post, just keep reading!

Let's start!

I think that this season has the most beautiful colors. My favorites for this time are nude colors.

1. Brown palette

♥I love metallic nail polish. This one is #Mystic by Avon.

 



♥This nail polish looks pastel brown in the bottle, but on nails is a brown-grey color which I really like. It is #34 Walk of fame by Essence.



♥Now I have a brighter pastel color which is beige, and this nail polish smells amazing! It is #116 Cafe de nuit by L'oreal Paris and every nail polish from this collection smells really good! You should definitely try it as it comes with a variety of colors!




2. Red palette

♥Fall needs a red nail polish! This is Perfect Gel. It is a a dark red color and it dries super fast!




♥I recently bought this nail polish which has puce color. I think it is a great color for fall! It is #17 Smoky Rose by Maybelline N.Y. Color Show.


♥And lastly, I have a stunning rose gold metallic color #278 by Beauty Line Cosmetics. It looks different in the bottle but it is perfect on the nails!




3. Blue-Purple palette

♥I really like blue colors for fall. This one is #178 Blue Bird by Lee Hatton and it needs at least two coats to be opaque but it dries quickly!




♥I believe that this blue is goals! It is Golden Rose and it is a purple-blue color!



♥This nail polish  has a sugar effect when it dries! I use it really often that is why it is almost gone! It is #860 Indigo Classique by L'oreal Paris.



♥And last but not least, I have another sugar effect nail polish which is amazing! It is purple and blue and brown, depends on the angle you see it, with gold shimmer in it. It is #Polished Plum by Avon Stardust.



4. Green palette

♥This metallic dark green nail polish is really beautiful and it reminds me of fall! It is #530 by Beauty Line Cosmetics, this brand has many metallic colors!




♥And of course a nail polish which is olive colored! It is #578 by Beauty Line Cosmetics.



♥This nail polish has a strange color but I like it! It is a dark pastel green-grey color by Make up.



5. Grey palette

♥This palette is the last! This nail polish is #66 by Adamo and I love its long brush! It reminds me of  an elephant!



♥And my last color is a grey metallic one which is new to my collection and it is a magnetic nail polish with holographic glitter in it! It is #500 by Wycon Cosmetics and this brand has amazing quality in nail polish! I also bought a magnet with stripe effect!



(before the magnetic effect)


(after the magnetic effect, it was the first time trying this :p )


You can see the holographic glitter under sunlight!


And that is for this post! I hope you like it:)

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


See you soon,
Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews