Hot pink & Holographic Geometric Nails

24.4.16





Spring is my favorite season, so I chose to paint my nails with this hot pink nail polish! I also love holographic glitters! To find out more about this manicure, click "Read more".

     Let's start!





I believe that this color is perfect for this time of the year! It is "532" by Christian Artesio. I used two coats and what I love about this brand is that it dries super fast!

For the background of the "X" design I used holographic glitter and "Kaleidoscope" (E460D) by Wet n Wild as a holographic top coat.






I used white acrylic paint for some of the stripes and the same hot pink nail polish!









Thank you for reading!

Tell me in the comments what do you think:)


My social accounts:


♥ Instagram

♥ Twitter

♥ Pinterest


Next post  (29.4.16)



See you soon,
Giwtavr


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews