Pink & Silver Glitter Nails

10.4.16








Today, I wanted to share with you this lovely pink manicure! I think that it is really cute with the silver glitter on it for the spring season! If you like this manicure, you can share this post with your social accounts:)

     Let's start!








I recently bought this light pink nail polish by Makeup Selective which is in set of 2 other nail polishes (Soft Sensuality). I used two coats because it is an opaque nail polish!




Then, I used a top coat to cover only the middle horizontal area of its nail and I sprinkled some silver glitter over it! Lastly, I sticked some silver thin tape stripes horizontically on the glitter and I used a top coat over it! It's not that hard as it seems! :)












Thank you for reading!

Tell me in the comments what do you think:)


My social accounts:


♥ Instagram

♥ Twitter

♥ Pinterest


Next post  (24.4.16)



See you soon,
Giwtavr






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews