3D Water Drop Nails

22.10.16


Fall has officially come and the weather is rainy, so I was inspired to do my nails with a 3D effect which looks like water drops!


To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!



This design looks better over metallic nail polish! So I chose a purple metallic nail polish by Perfect. It has gel effect when it is dried with a big brush which is really convenient! I love this color especially for fall! I applied one coat of a quick dry top coat and I let it dry!



Then I used a gel top coat by Bluesky (the same I used here) and with the brush I touched it (every time with a different pressure) on the nails and I cured them in my LED lamp for 30 seconds. I wiped off the sticky layer of the gel and here they are!



And that is for this post! I hope you like it:)

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


See you soon,
Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews