Valentine's Day Nails

13.2.17


This nail design for Valentine's day is super cute!💘

To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!


I used five nail colors for this manicure to have a gradient effect and I tried to choose the same shades of pink!


I used #Purr-fect Plum 1074 by China Glaze which is the darkest shade of pink, for my thumb.


For my index finger, I used a lighter shade of nail color by Lovie Cosmetics.


I used #Just Lanai-ing Around by O.P.I. for my middle finger which is a shimmery pink nail polish but when you apply a matte top coat, you can't see the shimmer!


I used #Smoky Rose 17 by Maybelline N.Y. Color Show for my ring finger which is a dark dusty rose nail color!


Lastly, I used #Dusty Rose by Maybelline N.Y. Color Show which is literally a dusty rose nail color!


I used a matte top coat by Flormar, but I also used a quick dry top coat first, because this way it has a smoother surface!


For the dots I used white acrylic paint and a dotting tool!


I placed some heart shaped silver studs in the end of the larger dot and it looks amazing! ♥



And that is for this post! Happy Valentine's day♥

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


See you soon,
Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews