Diamond Nails

9.3.17


I'm so obsessed with diamond nails! Just look at them♥ 

To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!


Few days ago, I saw this nail art of @hee_unistella on instagram and I loved them!


Basically, you stick small pieces of holographic foil on your nails.


I used this magnetic silver nail polish as a base color! So, you won't be able to see underneath the nails.

Then, I cut pieces of a silver holographic foil I had and I glued them one by one as a mosaic design. It took me some time but it worth it! Another option is to paint your nails with foil glue and let it dry. After it is dried you place the foil onto your nails and remove it!



Lastly, I used a gel top coat to make them last longer!





And that is for this post! I hope you like it♥

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


See you soon,
Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews