One Stroke || Flower

21.4.17


Spring is definitely here! 


To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!

---
One stroke is a technique in which you combine two colors in a flat brush and as you paint it has three colors like a gradient!


I painted my nails with a purple-turquoise multichrome/chameleon nail polish which is #05 Intergalactic Adventure by Essence



Then, I used a quick dry top coat and when it dried, I added a matte top coat.

For the flower, I used purple and white acrylic paint and a flat nail art brush. I dipped the one tip of the brush into the white paint and the other tip into the purple and I blended them on a piece of foil. I learned this technique by Tartofraise and you can find the tutorial for the roses here. Lastly, I painted my nails with a top coat!



And that is for this post! I hope you like it♥

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews