One Stroke | Flower Vol.2

18.5.17


One stroke is definitely my favorite technique♥

To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!

You can read here my latest one stroke nail art! 


I painted my nails with a light purple nail polish which is #Lavender Sky by Avon Gel Finish
For my ring finger, I used #Agate by Avon Mineral Crush which has sand effect when it is dried!


Then I used a quick dry top coat to paint my nails which have the design on them, because I woulc use a matte top coat to make the surface smoother for the one stroke design! I used #Matifying Top coat by Flormar.


For the nail art, I used these brushes (dotting tool, flat nail art brush and thin detail brush)


You can read about the technique and how to achieve this design here.
Lastly, I sealed my design with a top coat!




And that is for this post! I hope you like it♥

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews