#How to: Sugar Effect Nails || MI-NY Peel off Lac Review

19.6.17


This 3d design is perfect for summer!


To find out more about this design, just keep reading!

Let's start!



For this design, I used a white nail polish by Avon Gel Shine and a new gel polish which is #Deep Blue by MI-NY Cosmetics. You don't have to use a base coat or a top coat as it is peel off. I wore it for 1 and a half week. It didn't stain, it didn't ruined my nails at all and it wasn't hard to peel them off! I love the fact that it is so shiny and it doesn't make your nails thinner! It doesn't spread, too!






Steps

-Prepare your nails (shape, remove cuticles and buff)
-Use a primer and a nail prep as it will make them last longer!

•Apply one thin coat


•Cure it in UV lamp (2 min) or LED lamp (60 sec)
•Apply a second thin coat and cure
•There isn't any sticky layer to wipe off!

Ready!

For the sugar effect I used Sugar effect by Indigo which is a white gel that doesn't spread so you can make whatever you desire without worrying about it! I also used my 00 nail art brush by Peggy Sage. For the powder I used clear acrylic powder by Trendy.




Steps

•Take the nail art brush and make the design you want


•Spread some acrylic powder over the design


•Cure it in UV lamp (4 min) or LED lamp (120 sec)

•Remove the dust with a dust cleaning brush

Ready!



And that is for this post! I hope you like it♥

If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


Giwta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews