Blue Mirror Powder Nails

13.9.16



About two months ago, mirror powder was a trend and still is. I had to try this product beacuse I was really amazed of the reflection it has and it is indeed stunning! 

To find out more about this manicure, just keep reading!

Let's start!


There are many colors of this powder, some of them being holographic or chameleon. I loved this electric blue! This powder should be used over gel polish (which needs a UV or LED lamp), but it can be used over regular nail polish too, which depends on the quality of the powder. I decided to go with gel polish because it was the first time I would test it. 


I love the quality of Bluesky's gel polish. I painted my nails with a thin layer of base coat and I placed my nails under an LED lamp (2 minutes for UV - 30/60 minutes for LED). Then I painted my nails with 2 coats of Bluesky's #Black Pool because the reflection will be better (I cured it in the lamp both times). Then, I applied one coat of  top coat and placed it again under the lamp. I used uv gel cleaner to remove the sticky layer of the nails (it is recommended to use a non wipe top coat for a better result). 

If you rub it over white gel polish, it has a blue pearl effect.


The mirror powder is by Christian Artesio. I took the eyeshadow applicator and took some powder on it. Then, I rubbed it onto my nails and the magic happened! Finally, I sealed the powder with a gel top coat, so the powder won't come off.




After one week: 

My manicure lasted for one week without any chipping! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that on the edge of the nail the powder came off, but it was barely noticeable. It could last more days, but I wanted to take them off for a new design! 


If you love manicures, you can always join this blog♥


Follow me on:


 Google+  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter  E-mail


See you soon,
Giwtavr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews